Restaurants are pretty much our life here at Hg2, which is why we’re thrilled that Taste of London — an annual festival dedicated to all things foodie — is coming to the capital next week. Running from 16th-19th June at Regent’s Park, this year’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever with 40 of London‘s best restaurants preparing dishes for visitors to sample. Venues include the likes of Scott’s, Le Caprice, Petrus, Skylon, Bocco di Lupo, Le Gavroche and Benares, and will be supported by live cooking demonstrations from some of the best in the business.
To celebrate, all this week we’ll be running a Taste of London Takeover on the blog; every post will be London-centric and foodie-related, with chef interviews and exclusive recipes being published every day. To kickstart the takeover, Taste of London and Hg2 have teamed up to offer one pair of tickets to the festival in a cool competition.
To top it off, we’ve also got our hands on a rather luxurious bottle of Laurent-Perrier Brut — the perfect way to toast the event. Deliciously fresh, light and elegant, it’s a versatile match for an array of dishes — including fish, white meat and poultry. If you want to up your Champagne knowledge, then Laurent-Perrier — one of the festival’s official sponsors — will be hosting a series of masterclasses at Taste of London.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning both prizes, simply answer the following question:
Q. Where will this year’s Taste of London be taking place?
Terms and Conditions:
1. Taste of London is offering one pair of tickets valid for the Thursday evening (17:30-21:30) of the event which will entitle the bearer to entry to the festival only
2. The prize is for the named winner and one guest
3. The management reserves the rights of admission
4. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable – no cash alternative is offered
5. The prize does not include travel and winners will be responsible for arranging this if necessary as well as any other costs associated with the Prize
6. The competition closes at 6pm, Friday 10th June
7. All entrants are responsible for providing correct contact details
8. Only one entry per household will be accepted
9. Winners will be contacted and informed of all relevant details via the contact details they provide. It is up to the entrants to regularly check these methods of communication
10. No entrants can be employed by or be connected to Taste of London or any of their affiliate agencies or sponsors in any way
11. All entrants must be over 18 years old at the date of entry. Winners and guest must also be over 18 years old and will need to provide photographic proof of age
12. By entering this competition you agree to your details being passed onto Taste of London
13. This information may be used to contact the entrant in the future by Taste of London
14. Your information will not be passed onto any third parties that are not connected to Taste of London
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control
16. All lost, damaged or incomplete tickets will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt
17. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be acceptable
18. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all the Terms & Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry