Hello 2013! We hope you have recovered from the Christmas season and New Year’s madness (well, almost, anyway). But we’re still celebrating. Namely, because our shiny new Hg2 apps have launched for iPhone and iPad!
You can now download Hg2’s brand new, free iPhone/iPad app from the Apple Store – and it’s FREE!
All of Hg2’s 49 cities and ski resorts are available to purchase from within the app at just £0.99 per city, as well as Istanbul to download for free.
We have spent the 2012 working on our brand new app and we’ve introduced some great functionality, including:
- Dual development for iPhone and iPad, the iPad version even switches formats as you tilt the iPad.
- Maps for a snapshot of where’s hip and where’s not. You can also use them to steer you between places. Oh, and don’t worry about getting lost – we’ve stuck with Google Maps!
- Itineraries so you can plan and build your trip before you go or add your favourite places to a trip diary to remember where you went when.
- New search functionality – either define your style in our Inspired Search page, according to your taste (achingly hip, neighbourhood vibe, old school), your budget or the type of venue you’re looking for. If that doesn’t work for you, try the innovative Image Search, which offers a photographic search of a city.
- Reviews and ratings – so that you can become Hg2 reviewer with our in-built rating system and comment boxes to share with other users how you think venues really stack up.
- Share your favourite places on our app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- City Utilities – Useful city information including emergency numbers and a currency converter.
So what are you waiting for? Head to the app store now…